- Navigate to Channels > WhatsApp > Templates > Create New.
Users with admin and supervisor roles can submit the templates for verification.
- Choose the category (Transactional, Marketing, or One-Time Password) aligned with the content.
- You can choose the header to be Text, Media, or None.
- You can enter the message's content under Body, and if your content is dynamic, you can add variables by clicking + Add variable.
- By selecting the Button Type drop-down, you can configure quick replies and calls to action (website URL or phone number).
- When you have completed all of the fields, click Send for verification.
- When you submit a template for verification, it’s forwarded to WhatsApp for verification. WhatsApp takes around 48-72 business hours to verify it.