- You need to set outbound WhatsApp flow by navigating to Channels > Outgoing WhatsApp Messages > Configuration > Default Outgoing WhatsApp Flow.
- On the agent app, tap the + New button and choose the WhatsApp option.
- When you click on WhatsApp, a new tab will open in which you can enter either a phone number or a contact name (if one is already saved).
The default sender ID will be the one that has been set on Channels > Outgoing WhatsApp messages > Configuration.
- When you click on the WhatsApp icon to the right of the user number, a middle panel will appear, allowing you to send an outbound message.
- If you want to send a WhatsApp message to an unsaved contact, type their number and then click Verify & Initiate.
- As mandated by WhatsApp, the first outbound message can only be the verified templates. The templates need to be submitted for verification by navigating to Channels > WhatsApp > Templates. For more information on how to do this, please refer to our FAQ.