Skip to main content
Agent metrics available in Live Dashboards
- Leaderboard shows the agents’ names along with the number of calls and chats they handled during the filtered time period.
- Active agents shows the number of agents who are available during the filtered time period.
- Handle Time for Call/Chats shows the average time it takes an agent from accepting a customer request to completing ACW (After Call Work).
- Wrap Up Time shows the average length of time taken to complete wrapup tasks.
- Live agents shows the names of the live agents, along with information about them:
- Status shows whether agents are available, busy, or offline.
- Channel shows the type of customer request the agents are attending to (call, chat, or WhatsApp etc.).
- Duration shows the duration of the agents' conversations in real time.
- Conversation started is the time when each conversation started.
- Customer shows the contact number of the customer each agent is communicating with.
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Create new ticket