Skip to main content
Queue metrics available in Live Dashboards
- Avg Wait Time is the average time it takes for a customer request to be accepted by an agent.
- Customers in Queue is the total number of customers awaiting agent assignment.
- Avg Handle Time is the average time it takes an agent from accepting a customer request to completing ACW (After Call Work).
- Avg Wrap Up Time is the average time required for agents to complete the wrapup task.
- Avg Abandonment Rate is the percentage of customer requests that were hung up on or disconnected before being accepted by a representative.
- Avg Abandonment Time is tthe average time it takes for customer requests to hang up or disconnect before being accepted by a representative.
- Queues lists all of the queue names in the system, as well as their corresponding queue metrics.
Didn’t find what you are looking for? Create new ticket