To create a Contacto account, visit the signup page and choose either of the login options available:
Sign up with Google
- Select Sign in with Google.
- Choose a Google Workspace account to log in with. Google will ask for permission to share your profile information with Contacto.
- If you sign up with Google, you’ll get the Google login option as the default sign in process moving forward. You may not use a Gmail address to sign up via the Google option.
Sign up with an email address
- Enter a valid business email address and click continue on the sign in page.
- We’ll send you a verification email to confirm your email address. Clicking on the link in that message will take you back to Contacto, where you can create and confirm a new password.
- If you sign up with an email address, you’ll get the email login option as the default sign in process moving forward.