Administrators can assign different skill sets to users to classify what skill sets a specific agent possesses and at what level. Each organization can configure skills that are specific to their industry.
- Navigate to the console's Routing section and select Skills, then Create Skill.
- Enter a Skill Name and indicate whether a skill level is required. Then, using numbers ranging from 1 to 100, enter the Min and Max levels. To save, click Create Skill.
- Visit the user list to apply a skill to a specific user. To associate a skill with a user, select the user’s profile/name, select a skill from the drop-down along with the skill level (1-100), then click the plus button.
- You can bulk add skills in two ways:
- You can bulk add skills to all the users by checking the box at the top of the list, then clicking the Add Skills button.
- If you only want to bulk add skills for specific users, check the box to the left of their profiles and then click the Add Skills button.