Buy new number:
- On the Console home page, click Buy Number or go to Channels > Calls > Phone Numbers and click Buy new Number.
- After you've chosen one, use the Get New Number pane to look up numbers by country, number type (Local, Tollfree), area code, city, or keyword.
For example, to find a keyword, enter a number that ends in "pfit" for "perfect fit." This will return all numbers that contain the filtered string, whether it’s an area code, city, or keyword.
- Contacto returns a list of available phone numbers, along with information about their types, capabilities (voice, SMS), monthly cost, and setup fees. Some international numbers may have regulatory requirements that necessitate the submission of verification documents to Contacto for transmission to carriers.
- After you've found phone numbers that meet your criteria, choose one from the list of available numbers in the Get New Number pane, then click Buy Number.
- On the next screen, enter a number alias name and link it to a routing flow. The published flows will be enlisted here.
- You can change this association later by clicking on the number and selecting a new routing workflow from the drop-down menu.