Contacto lets you set business hours for your organization or for individual departments or regions, ensuring that incoming calls are routed to the appropriate teams at the appropriate times.
- Navigate to Routing → Business Hours
- In the top right corner of the page, click Create New Business Hours
- Fill out the operational schedule details. Provide a friendly name, which can be the name of a business unit, a country, or a team. Then, specify the time zone and schedule by day, indicating when your business is available each day of the week.
- If the same time applies to all the working days, you can select the days and click on Copy to All.
- Click Next Step to specify holidays.
You can select the holiday schedule from the drop-down menu, which includes all of the holidays you've created under Settings → Holidays.
- When you're finished, click Save Changes.