Contacto allows you to configure business hours for your organization or for individual teams, making sure the right teams are getting incoming calls at the right time.
- Navigate to Routing > Business Hours.
- If the page is empty, click Create New Business Hours at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in the details of an operational schedule. Provide a name, which can be the name of a business unit, a country, or one of your organization’s teams. Then specify the timezone and schedule by day, selecting the hours your agents are online each day of the week.
- Click Next Step to set holidays when the organization will be closed.
- Click Save Changes when finished.