- A flow that has been published cannot be changed.
- You can duplicate/clone the flow and edit the new one as needed.
Can I edit a flow once it’s published?
How can I set agent status?
- Go to General Settings > Agent Status to access the Status List and Configuration options.
- The Status List displays the various statuses that can be assigned to an agent, such as Offline, Available, Busy, and Idle. You can add status by clicking Add Status and entering name, rules, and color for the status.
- Go to the Configuration tab next to Status List to configure how and when statuses take effect. Here you will find Auto Update of Status options, which allow you to determine the status of an agent when it first logs in, when it logs out, and when it’s operating at capacity.
- Use the drop-down menu to select one of the available statuses to change these auto-updates. These rules ensure that agents can receive new customer service requests while also ensuring that agents are not operating at capacity.