- Leaderboard shows the agents’ names along with the number of calls and chats they handled during the filtered time period.
- Active agents shows the number of agents who are available during the filtered time period.
- Handle Time for Call/Chats shows the average time it takes an agent from accepting a customer request to completing ACW (After Call Work).
- Wrap Up Time shows the average length of time taken to complete wrapup tasks.
- Live agents shows the names of the live agents, along with information about them:
- Status shows whether agents are available, busy, or offline.
- Channel shows the type of customer request the agents are attending to (call, chat, or WhatsApp etc.).
- Duration shows the duration of the agents' conversations in real time.
- Conversation started is the time when each conversation started.
- Customer shows the contact number of the customer each agent is communicating with.
Agent metrics available in Live Dashboards
Queue metrics available in Live Dashboards
- Avg Wait Time is the average time it takes for a customer request to be accepted by an agent.
- Customers in Queue is the total number of customers awaiting agent assignment.
- Avg Handle Time is the average time it takes an agent from accepting a customer request to completing ACW (After Call Work).
- Avg Wrap Up Time is the average time required for agents to complete the wrapup task.
- Avg Abandonment Rate is the percentage of customer requests that were hung up on or disconnected before being accepted by a representative.
- Avg Abandonment Time is tthe average time it takes for customer requests to hang up or disconnect before being accepted by a representative.
- Queues lists all of the queue names in the system, as well as their corresponding queue metrics.
Operations metrics displayed in Live Dashboards
- Conversations Received shows the total number of customer requests received across all channels (Handled + In Queue + Abandoned).
- Conversations by Channel shows the total number of conversations received for each channel.
- Outgoing Calls indicate the total number of outgoing conversations made by the agents across all channels.
- Active Agents shows the number of agents who are available to accept customer requests within the specified time frame.
- Transfer Rate shows the percentage of transferred calls.
- Conversations by Disposition lists the number of conversations for each of the dispositions set under Settings > General > Disposition Lists.