The latest version of our Contacto Analytics dashboards comes with several enhancements to elevate your experience:
- Omnichannel Insights: With Contacto's omnichannel capabilities, you can now view complete conversations that span multiple channels. The new dashboards provide comprehensive insights, including:
- # of Unique Customers on Operation Metrics: Understand how many unique customers were engaged in a certain time period.
- Total Conversations and Total Channel Conversations: Gain insights into the # of conversations initiated by customers or agents across channels, along with utilization for each channel.
- Daily Trends for Average Handle Time and Wrap-up Time: Monitor and analyze the daily trends in these critical metrics to enhance operational efficiency.
- Enhanced Visualizations: To offer you a clearer and more intuitive understanding of your data, we've improved the visualization and reporting formats for certain KPIs.
The analytics dashboard section can be found under User Profile → Metrics
There are two types of dashboards:
- Live dashboards
- These present real-time data, providing a dynamic and up-to-the-minute view of current metrics.
- It allows users to drill down into specific metrics, and observe changes in real-time.
- Reports typically contain historical data and are generated at specific intervals (daily, weekly, etc.).
- It allows end users to see large amounts of historical data in detail and is suited for in-depth analysis of trends, patterns, and performance over time.