- Click the resolve button on the top right of the active conversation pane.
- At this point you will be able to associate the conversation with a past ticket, or create a new ticket detailing the issue.
- Once finished, click Create and Start Wrap-up, here you can fill in the conversation disposition and any other notes.
End Conversation With a Customer
After Conversation Work and Dispositions
- After resolving a customer chat and filling out the ticket details, you’ll be prompted to start your wrap-up.
- Here you can note the conversation disposition, such as “issue resolved” or “callback requested,” you can also fill in any additional wrap-up notes detailing the conversation.
- Once finished, click End Wrap-up, and the information will be synced back to the help desk.